Thursday, June 7, 2012

Simpsincest Pages 16, 17, 18




Sorry to make y'all wait but life really does get in the way sometimes dudes! You just gotta accept it:) Some of those comments on the last post seriously made me LAWLS!
Anyway, I apologize for making you guys wait. Here are the next 3 pages, because 3 are better than 2 and page 18 is one of ma favz!

And you guys... TITANIA WILL NOT BE IN THIS COMIC. Sorry! Im not having trouble putting characters in, Im trying to tell a story, not jam in a bunch of characters that dont belong in it. I appreciate the consideration but if I do decide to put Titania in a story I will do it myself. Though these stories take a lot of time out of my free schedule, which is very wonky sometimes. The next 2 weeks will only have 1 page each, I'll be extremely busy and I'll try to get them out on time but I can't promise I will. The pages are drawn and colored, Im just working on lettering them.

Thanx for the support guys! Hope ya dig these