Saturday, June 23, 2012

No post this Monday :(

Sorry dudes!
Im out of town and expected to be back earlier but Ill be back later this week, it's a nice chance to spend some time with my family though :)

Im not dead or anything, Im just warning you in advance! LOL! But if you want to keep spinning your conspiracy theories don't let me stop you! I love reading some of those comments.

Also, this chapter has an ending. Which means I've already thought of it, I know what's going to happen. As much as I would love to be influenced by some of the awesome ideas floating around there is already something layed out. I just hope you guys can dig it, especially with the art changing quite a bit. Though I have to say it gets a lot better once its 100% digital.

Were actually coming close to catching up to where Im at right now as far as penciling/inking so there could be a larger break in the future but Im going to try my hardest to not make it a long one. It would be due to waiting for colors to get back, then Id letter them.

ANYYYYWWAAAYYYY! This is my formal update. Apologies once more for not delivering a page. BUT you should know that I have been busy on other projects as well ;) Ones with plenty of huge tits and shotacon action!!!

Forever yours,
-HEX