Monday, April 30, 2012

Simpsincest Pg.12


Sorry for the late post dudes! At least it's still on Monday!
This is one of my favorites (gee can ya guess why?!), and Renato KILLED it with the colors! Glad he's on my team with this.
I hope you can bear with me only posting 1 page a week for now, Im busy working on a ton of content for my new website so I have stuff finished before it launches. Plus this is a free comic so complaints are invalid!!!LOLZ

But seriously you guys, I've been loving the feedback! I read all the comments and try to comment at least once on each pic if Im not too busy. This blog has been getting a LOT of traffic and Im super glad it's getting this kind of attention, I've been working really hard on this for a LONG time. It's been YEARS in the making, seriously! Thanx a ton dudes!