Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Simpsincest pg.1-6!







Well, here it is!! I've been waiting a long time to start posting pages from this. I've been working on it for awhile. Decided to post the first 6 pages because its a good break right there. You'll notice the colors change on page 4 because I just couldn't color the whole thing myself (the first 3 pages are just my work) so my buddy Renato aka Kayzer has been doing an amazing job collaborating with me on the whole thing.

The story itself is kind of a slow burn, but I think it's cooler to have at least a sliver of a story as opposed to Marge just walking in and them fucking. So I wanted to bring up Q's like "Why are her tits so big?" "Where did she get them?" "How will Bart figure this out?" Stuff like that in a more episodic style like the show. Minus the B plot unfortunately, not enough time!